- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Global Business Services Sdn Bhd
- 21 Aug 17
Incident Management Process
- Manage and direct Low and Service At Risk Severity Incidents to closure
- Tracking outages and their validity as per the business impact
- Ensure all activities within the incident management are as per process
- The job encompasses all activities necessary in ensuring incident resumption . Key components of the job include actively directing and managing incidents logged; planning and preparing the proper communications to all stakeholders.
- Ensuring the incident ticket is assinged to the right resolver group.
- Ensuring there are valid and periodic log updates on the incident ticket.
- Ensuring the right impact details are captured and shared to the stakeholders
- Ensuring periodic and valid updates are sent across to the subcribers of the incident and in adherence to the set SLA
- Ensuring that the reumption notification of incidents handled are sent along with the detailed summary of the incident.
- Ensuring the Main Queue and Pending Reassignment queue are cleared in accordance to the set SLA.
- Ensuring that the mails are duly responded and cleared.
- Interrogate atmospheric changes across the bank’s operations
- Monitors and maintains a proactive de-risking focus
- Drives technical teams to interrogate anomalies
- Responds to requests for Command Centre support as needed
- Highly responsive and highly flexible to demands from the business
- Ensure standardized and consistent quality process across both centres
- Perform random sampling of incidents to identify process gaps
- Learn process governance for Incident Management processes
- Simplify processes through Lean methodologies
- Automate manual activities.
Qualifications / Experience/Skills :
- 1 to 3 years of exposure in IT Incident Management
- Good knowledge of IT Service Operations
- Banking operations knowledge preferred within a Command Center environment.
- Qualified ITIL Foundation Version 3
- Ideally has experience in managing critical and high impact situations related to technology failure
- Experience analyzing hardware and software problems and making a diagnosis quickly
- High degree of logical, analytical, & communication skills
- English to an excellent standard – both written & oral
- Strong ethics, loyalty and understanding of inclusiveness
- Ability to deliver consistent results under pressure
- Metrics Driven
- Proven ability to multitask
- Demonstrated conflict resolution skills