IT Officer/Development Engineer
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- E Fund Management (HK) Company Limited
- 13 Aug 17
IT Officer/Development Engineer
E Fund Management (HK) Co., Ltd (“E Fund HK”) was officially established in 2008 and is licensed by the Securities and Futures Commission of Hong Kong to conduct Type 1 (Dealing in Securities), Type 4 (Advising on Securities) and Type 9 (Asset Management) regulated activities. As a premier global business platform for E Fund Management Co., Limited (“E Fund”), E Fund HK has a subsidiary in New York, and listed several RQFII ETFs and RQFII/QFII public funds, at six stock exchanges across the US, Europe and the Asia-Pacific. Its award-winning products have been recognized by leading institutions such as Morningstar, Lipper, AsianInvestor and Benchmark for their strong performances relative to peers.
E Fund, the parent company of E Fund HK, was founded in 2001 and headquartered in Guangzhou. It has branch offices in Beijing, Guangzhou, Shanghai, and subsidiaries including E Fund HK and E Fund Asset Management Co., Ltd. E Fund has grown tremendously to become one of the largest fund management corporations in China with total assets under management exceed RMB 1 trillion* (including E Fund HK and China subsidiaries). It is licensed to cover a full spectrum of asset management services in China including, public funds, national social security fund, corporate annuities, discretionary accounts, QDII, QFII and RQFII. E Fund passed the independent verification of the Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS) in August 2014, signifying an important step forward to become more internationalized with unified performance reporting.
- Provide 1st level support for all applications used for the desktop operating system
- Cooperate with headquarters on application issues and problems, project implementation and new systems roll-out or software deployment
- Assist in hardware and software installation, maintenance and trouble-shooting
- Assist in Company Website development and support
- Assist in in-house application development and support
- Handle ad-hoc Project when required
Skills Requirements of the Position
- Bachelor Degree Holder in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Excellent technical skills, including in hardware & software troubleshooting
- Proficient in Network Infrastructure, VMware, MS Exchange Server, MS Windows administration and configuration
- Knowledge of LANWAN technologies, a solid understanding of TCP/IP networking
- Skillful on software development projects’ documentations and source code version control
Skills that will be an advantage:
- Experience on internet web-based application development projects management or programming
- SQL server database analysis and programming
- Build, monitor and maintain Linux server infrastructure
- Experience on software beta version testing and debugging
- Technical working experience, preferably in Financial Institution
- Knowledge of Finance and Accounting
- Knowledge of market data infrastructure and applications (including Bloomberg, Reuters and Factset) will be an advantage
- Languages Skills: Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- A strong team player with excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Immediately available is highly preferred
Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Officer.
Compensation and Benefits
E Fund HK is a fast growing company with strong financial resources and parent company support. We offer competitive compensations and career growth opportunities. We also offer attractive benefit programs and continued education support.
Interested parties please submit your application with job reference number, full particulars of qualifications, experience, date of availability, latest and expected salary.
Applications will be treated in strict confidence. Information collected will be treated strictly confidential and only be used for recruitment related purposes.
For more details, please visit our web site at www.efunds.com.hk