Business Analyst AMH COS Channels & Dist
- Hong Kong
- Contract, Full time
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 21 Aug 17
Business Analyst A top tier bank is seeking a business analyst to support the implementation of digital transformation programme for business. This 18-months contract position offers excellent exposure into new space in Commercial banking as well as various innovative 2019 future projects initiatives.
- define and propose execution plan and is expected to take independent and well informed decisions on enhancements to the platform for business reasons.
- Ensure smooth roll out of current and new direct initiatives
- Identify, manage, monitor and deliver channels / digital initiatives contributing to revenue and reduce channel cost.
- Be a business analysts and provide guidance and requirement to technology teams and use his / her influencing and persuasive skills to derive the desired action / outcomes.
What we look for in you:
- Proven record in business analysis and lead digital projects initiatives with success
- a high level of technical knowledge, expertise, innovative ideas and people management skills to enable him / her to find solutions to problems and implement the new enhancements.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to use strong judgemental skills to identify and resolve complex problems whilst adhering to and quality of output.
- Business experience in a variety of roles with good understanding of CMB business and products
To find out more about Huxley please visit www.huxley.com